Keeping track of brake performance is vital to your safety. At White’s Automotive Center, we can give complete brake service to anyone in the Columbus, Georgia, region. Our experts are familiar with all types and most models. They can provide service for:
- Brake pad replacement
- Line repair
- Shoe replacement
- Resurface rotors
- Caliper replacement
- Fluid flushes
- Inspect and replace hoses
- Anti-lock brake systems
Get Peace of Mind With Brake Pad & Shoe Replacement
It’s great that you know where you can get quality brake repair, but how do you know when it’s time? There are several key signs that should indicate when you need to let us help.
- Strange Noises - Squeaking, clicking or grinding sounds are the most common sign. If you hear a new sound when you slow or stop, let us take a look.
- Spongy Pedal - When the pads are wearing out, the brake pedal may feel spongy or need to be pressed harder before you slow or stop.
- Vibration - When the contact between the pad and rotor is no longer smooth, you will feel pulses when you hit the pedal.
- Warning Light - Many modern cars have a dashboard indicator that tells you it is time for replacement.
Also Serving Fort Benning & Phenix City
If you are in Columbus, Georgia, Fort Benning, Georgia, or Phenix City, Alabama, give us a call at 706-323-1060. We will be happy to discuss your concerns. We can tow the car for you to make sure you stay safe. If you need even more for your car, we offer every other service you could imagine, including transmission repair.